- Does the delivery cost depend on the amount of gas I use?
- How can I reduce my bill?
- What are the extra charges on my bill for?
- Why can’t I use my credit card to pay my bill?
- Why does the gigajoule (GJ) conversion factor on my bill change all the time?
- What happens when Enbridge Gas NB’s provincial contract expires?
- How much profit is Enbridge Gas NB making off residential customers?
- Why doesn’t Enbridge Gas NB use social media?
- Are you involved in the Northern Gateway Pipeline project?
- How are you related to Enbridge Inc.?
- Why are you suing the government?
- Are you fracking?
- Did Enbridge Gas NB use any taxpayer money to build the public system?
- How do I heat my home in the winter if the power goes out?
- Where can I use natural gas in my home?
- Why are natural gas appliances more expensive than electric?
- Are natural gas water heaters more efficient than electric?
- How clean is natural gas?
- What are the benefits of natural gas?
- What is a gigajoule?
- Why is the natural gas commodity price not regulated?
- How is the delivery charge on my bill determined?
- Is it true natural gas costs more to use my appliances and heat my home?
- If large industrial companies leave you, will residential rates change?
- Why are distribution fees charged even when I don’t use any gas?
- Why do we pay some of the highest natural gas prices?
- Why do we have to pay delivery charges?
- Why were natural gas prices so high for winter 2013/2014?
- How do I tell where my natural gas line is?
- Is natural gas dangerous to use at home?
- How safe is natural gas?
- Do I need a carbon monoxide or natural gas detector in my home?
- Are there ever any accidents using natural gas?
- Does using natural gas cause pollution?
- Why do I have to clear snow off the gas meter on my property?
- What do I need to do with my appliances before and after flooding?